Antagonist to Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone in Rheumatoid Arthritis (AGRA): A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cetrorelix (Primary) ; Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGRA
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History