A Phase 2, Open-label Study to Evaluate Safety and Tolerability, and to Explore the Efficacy, of Dosing Regimens of Intraarticular 4975 in Patients With Chronic Moderate to Severe Pain of the Knee Associated With Osteoarthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Anesiva
- 26 Sep 2017 According to a Centrexion Therapeutics media release, data will be presented at the 11th Annual Pain and Migraine Therapeutics Summit 2017.
- 06 May 2009 Actual end date changed from Dec 2008 to Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2009 Actual number of patients (54) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.