Evaluation of the efficacy of botulinum-A toxin/DMSO [dimethyl sulfoxide] instillation in the treatment of women with over active bladder (OAB) syndrome and/or urinary urge incontinence.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum-Toxin-A (Primary) ; Dimethyl sulfoxide
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2012 Actual patient number 100 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2012 Actual end date Jan 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.