Phase 1 study of terameprocol (EM-1421) a survivin and cyclin-dependent kinase-1 (Cdc2) inhibitor, in patients with leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Terameprocol (Primary)
- Indications Leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Erimos Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Apr 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.