A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Ascending Multiple-Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Antiviral Activity of ANA598 in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Setrobuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Nov 2012 Company changed from Anadys Pharmaceuticals to Roche as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2009 Results presented at the 44th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL-2009).
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History