Phase I/II clinical trial evaluating the use of vorinostat combined with paclitaxel and radiotherapy in patients with inoperable stage III non-small cell lung cancer unable to tolerate cisplatin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel; Vorinostat
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (5) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.