Open study in phase II to evaluate efficacy of initial R-CHOP [rituximab, cyclophosphamide, adriamycin, vincristine and prednisone] combination in folicular lymphoma no treated previously. Consolidation with one dose of 90Y ibritumomab tiuxetan (Zevalin) versus maintenance treatment with rituximab (MabThera)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 27 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to no inclusion, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Mar 2012 Trial is to be expanded during 2012, according to a Spectrum Pharmaceuticals media release.