Randomized, double blind, controlled phase I trial of the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of Fluzone inactivated trivalent influenza virus vaccine administered with ascending doses of JVRS-100 adjuvant
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs JVRS 100 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Juvaris BioTherapeutics
- 15 Mar 2010 Company added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2009 Results will be presented at the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases 12th Annual Conference on Vaccine Research, according to a Juvaris BioTherapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History