A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multiple ascending dose safety, tolerability, reactogenicity, and pharmacokinetic study of bapineuzumab (AAB 001) administered subcutaneously in subjects with mild to moderate AD.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bapineuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.