CCRC: A pilot project of virologic, pharmacologic and immunologic correlates of gastrointestinal-associated lymphoid tissue immune reconstitution following raltegravir therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CCRC
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2011 Results presented at the 18th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.