A phase II single-arm trial to evaluate cisplatin and gemcitabine chemotherapy in combination with sunitinib for first-line treatment of patients with advanced transitional carcinoma of the urothelium.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUCCINCT
- 10 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 04 Mar 2013 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 03 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.