A Pilot Study of Docetaxel (Taxotere), Vinorelbine, and Bevacizumab, as Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Patients With Resected Stage I-III Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 25 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.