A Phase I/II Single-Arm Trial to Evaluate the Combination of Cisplatin and Gemcitabine With the mTOR Inhibitor Temsirolimus for First-Line Treatment of Patients With Advanced Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Urothelium
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOTEM
- 07 Oct 2015 Accrual to date is 15% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 12 Jun 2015 Accrual to date is 14% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 23 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History