A Phase Ib/II Study of AZD2171 in Combination With Daily Temozolomide and Radiation in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Not Taking Enzyme-Inducing Anti-Epileptic Drugs
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 80 to 40 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.