The effects of Concerta [methylphenidate] on the brain structures of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, measured by three-dimensional magnetic resonance (3D-MR) volumetry and diffusion-tensor imaging (DTI)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms COSA
- Sponsors Janssen
- 31 Dec 2012 Status changed from unconfirmed to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 11 Dec 2009 Planned end date changed from 31 Dec 2008 to 31 Dec 2012 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 11 Dec 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 80 as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.