The effects of naltrexone in active Crohn's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Naltrexone (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 May 2017 According to an Immune Therapeutics media release, The company is ready to submit a New Drug Application (NDA) to the Directorate of Pharmacy and Medicines. The application will include results of four phase II clinical trials and one bridging trial clinical trial.
- 01 May 2010 Results presented at 2010 Digestive Disease Week.
- 11 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.