A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety of a Trivalent Vaccine of New 6:2 Influenza Virus Reassortants [Influenza virus vaccine live; FluMist; MedImmune] in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine live (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 20 Sep 2010 Additional lead trial investigator (Mallory R) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.