A Dose-Escalation, Randomized Phase I/II Trial of Zalutumumab - a Human Monoclonal Anti-EGF Receptor Antibody - With or Without Irinotecan Chemotherapy in Cetuximab Refractory Colorectal Cancer Patients Who Have Failed Standard Chemotherapy and Progressed During or Within 3 Months of Stopping Cetuximab-Based Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Zalutumumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genmab
- 22 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 9 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Apr 2009, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.