A Comparative Study of Lansoprazole and Mosapride for Functional Dyspepsia: Focus on Difference Between Epigastric Pain Syndrome and Postprandial Distress Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Lansoprazole (Primary) ; Mosapride (Primary)
- Indications Non-ulcer dyspepsia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 May 2010 Results have been presented at Digestive Disease Week (DDW) 2010.
- 14 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (329) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.