6-Month, Multicenter, Open-Label, Flexible-Dose Study to Evaluate Safety, Efficacy, and Tolerability of Desvenlafaxine Succinate Sustained-Release Tablets in the Treatment of Child and Adolescent Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer; Wyeth
- 11 Jun 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.