A Phase 1, Open Label, Single Dose Study To Investigate The Pharmacokinetics, Safety And Tolerability Of Dalbavancin In Hospitalized Adolescents, Aged 12 Through 17 Years Receiving Standard Intravenous Anti-Infective Treatment For Bacterial Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dalbavancin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 03 Jan 2017 Results of pooled post hoc analysis of this trial and other trial (700237094) related to pharmacokinetic data were published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 14 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (10) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.