A Phase II Study Testing the Safety and Activity of AGS-003 as an Immunotherapeutic in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Advanced Stage Renal Cell Carcinoma in Combination With Sunitinib.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Rocapuldencel-T (Primary) ; Sunitinib
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Argos Therapeutics Inc
- 21 Apr 2015 Results published in the Journal for ImmunoTherapy of Cancer, according to a Argos Therapeutics Inc media release.
- 18 Sep 2014 Results published in Argos Therapeutics media release.
- 14 Feb 2013 Results will be presented at the 2013 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Genitourinary Cancers Symposium according to an Argos Therapeutics media release. Results were also briefly summarised in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History