An Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Single-Center, Phase I Study to Determine the Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Excretion (ADME) of TKI258 After a Single Oral Administration of TKI258 500mg and to Assess the Preliminary Safety of TK258 400mg Once Daily in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Dovitinib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 4 to 13 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.