A Phase IV Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of 1.0 mg/kg Efalizumab in Adult Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis With Involvement of the Scalp.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.