A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Dose-Ranging Study of Sublingual Immunotherapy in Adults Sensitized to the Standardized Allergenic Extract, Short Ragweed (Ambrosia Artemisiifolia) [ragweed allergy vaccine].
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ragweed allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Antigen Laboratories
- 08 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.