A phase I study using tacrolimus, sirolimus and bortezomib as acute graft versus host disease prophylaxis in allogeneic peripheral blood stem cell (PBSC) transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 17 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.