The paclitaxel-eluting PTCA-balloon catheter in coronary artery disease to treat chronic total occlusions.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEPCAD-CTO
- 07 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Sep 2014.