Study RXP110908, a Polysomnography Study of GSK1838262 (XP13512) Extended Release Tablets Versus Placebo in the Treatment of Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) and Associated Sleep Disturbance.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin enacarbil (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 May 2011 Results published in the Movement Disorders.
- 20 Apr 2010 Results were presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 17 Apr 2010 Secondary endpoint 'Periodic leg movements' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History