Open-label, Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter Phase III Study Investigating Cetuximab in Combination With Capecitabine (Xeloda, X) and Cisplatin (P) Versus XP Alone as First-line Treatment for Subjects With Advanced Gastric Adenocarcinoma Including Adenocarcinoma of the Gastroesophageal Junction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXPAND
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 10 Aug 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 02 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 05 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History