Benzylguanine-Mediated Tumor Sensitization With Chemoprotected Autologous Stem Cells for Patients With Malignant Gliomas
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carmustine (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Benzylguanine; Filgrastim; Plerixafor
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 24 Mar 2018.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 10 Aug 2016 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.