A single centre, randomised, placebo-controlled, four-way cross over study to assess the safety, tolerability, pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of single inhaled doses of GSK233705 and GW642444 as monotherapies and in combination in healthy subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darotropium bromide (Primary) ; Vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 02 Jul 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History