An open-label, single-dose, two-treatment, randomized, two-way crossover, safety, tolerance, and pharmacokinetic study of TR-701 [torezolid] in normal healthy adults in the fed and fasted state
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tedizolid (Primary)
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Vancomycin-resistant enterococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Trius Therapeutics
- 12 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2009 Results have been reported at the 19th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 26 May 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History