Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin in Combination With Busulfan and Cyclophosphamid and Allogenic Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With High Risk CD33+ Acute Myelogenous Leukemia/Myelodysplastic Syndrome/Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Methotrexate; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Juvenile myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.