Efficacy and Safety of New Oral Budesonide-MMX (CB-01-02) 6 mg and 9 mg Extended Release Tablet Formulations in Patients With Mild or Moderate, Active Ulcerative Colitis. A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double Dummy Comparative Study Versus Placebo, With an Additional Reference Arm Evaluating Asacol 2400 mg
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Budesonide (Primary) ; Mesalazine
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORE-1
- Sponsors Salix Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Oct 2013 Pooled results presented at the 21st United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 26 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 19th United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 30 Aug 2011 Additional trial sponsor (Ajanta Pharma) added as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History