Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of Raltegravir/Darunavir Combination in Antiretroviral-Naive Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Darunavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADAR
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2013 Forty-eight week results presented at the 7th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis and Treatment.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History