Valacyclovir Suppression to Improve the Stability of Vaginal Flora Among HSV-2 Seropositive Women.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Valaciclovir (Primary) ; Metronidazole
- Indications Bacterial vaginosis; Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Sep 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2009 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2009 Planned initiation date changed from Jun 2008 to Feb 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.