Multicentre, multinational randomised DBPC clinical trial for evaluation of safety and efficacy of specific immunotherapy with recombinant major allergens of Timothy grass pollen adsorbed onto aluminium-hydroxide in patients with IgE-mediated allergic rhinoconjunctivitis +/- controlled asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMETHYST
- 08 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Mar 2008 to Jan 2008 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 15 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 498 to 750 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.