Immunotherapy for Unresectable Pancreas Cancer: A Phase 1 Study of Intratumoral Recombinant Fowlpox PANVAC (PANVAC-F) Plus Subcutaneous Recombinant Vaccinia PANVAC (PANVAC-V), PANVAC-F and Recombinant Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony Stimulating Factor (rH-GM-CSF)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs CV 301 (Primary) ; Falimarev; Inalimarev; Sargramostim
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.