Efalizumab (Raptiva) Combined With Sirolimus in Type 1 Diabetic Islet Allograft Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efalizumab (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Sirolimus
- Indications Islet cell transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jan 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 21 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.