RTOG 0617: A Randomized Phase III Comparison of Standard-Dose (60Gy) versus High-Dose (74Gy) Conformal Radiotherapy with Concurrent and Consolidation Carboplatin/Paclitaxel +/- Cetuximab (IND 103444) In Patients with Stage IIIA/IIIB Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jun 2018 Results of a secondary analysis (n=469) presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 Sep 2017 According to an American Society for Radiation Oncology media release, data from the study will be presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History