A Phase I Study of Intravenous Decitabine in Combination With Arsenic Trioxide and Ascorbic Acid in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Arsenic trioxide (Primary) ; Ascorbic acid; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.