A Phase 1 Trial of the Combination of Everolimus (RAD001) and Bortezomib (VELCADE) for Relapsed or Refractory Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Hairy cell leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.