Phase II, Open-Label Trial in Patients With Stage IV Malignant Melanoma Using Melaxin as a Cancer Vaccine in Conjunction With BCG.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Melanoma vaccine (Primary) ; BCG
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from Apr 2010 to Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2009 Actual patient number (2) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.