Quetiapine XR in the Treatment of Comorbid Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Bipolar Depression With or Without Substance Use Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar depression; Bipolar I disorders; Bipolar II disorders; Generalised anxiety disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Hamilton-Depression-Rating-Scale' has not been met.
- 18 May 2013 Results presented at the 166th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 31 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History