Phase II Trial of Vorinostat (Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid or SAHA; Zolinza™) in Combination With Gemtuzumab Ozogamicin (Mylotarg™) as Induction and Post-Remission Therapy in Older Patients With Previously Untreated Non-M3 Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.