A 24-week International, Randomized, Parallel-group, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study With an 80-week Extension Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dapagliflozin Therapy When Added to the Therapy of Patients With Type 2 Diabetes With Inadequate Glycaemic Control on Insulin.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 Jan 2018 Results (n=220) of pooled analysis of 11 phase 3 trial assessing effects of the sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitor dapagliflozin in patients with type 2 diabetes and stages 3b-4 chronic kidney disease, were published in the Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of a pooled post-hoc analysis of five phase IIb and 16 phase III studies (including this study) assessing frequency and characteristics of hypersensitivity adverse events, published in the Clinical Drug Investigation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History