Phase I Study of gemtuzumab ozogamicin in combination with cytarabinne and idarubicin as induction therapy for relapsed or refractory patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Idarubicin (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 31 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan
- 30 May 2008 New trial record.