A randomized, double-blind, parallel-group trial comparing bicalutamide (Casodex) 150mg once daily with placebo in patients with non-metastatic prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPRI
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jan 2009 Acronym identified as CAPRI, reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 07 Jan 2009 Actual end date reported as October 2008 by Clinicaltrials.gov.