A Cancer Research UK Randomised Phase II Trial of ATN-224 (Copper Binding Agent) in Combination With Exemestane Versus Exemestane Alone in Post-menopausal Women With Recurrent or Advanced, Oestrogen and/or Progesterone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bis-choline tetrathiomolybdate (Primary) ; Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jul 2009 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network, 4830).
- 09 Jul 2009 Actual end date (3 Nov 2008) added as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.