Non-Inferiority of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Vaccine (GSK134612) Compared to Licensed MenC-CRM197 Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from Mar 2014 to May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Dec 2010 Status changed from completed to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (NCT01266993).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History